Options

0 Posts

02-15-2020

United States of America

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Plugged in, not charging issue, thinkpad x250.

2020-02-15, 14:44 PM

Dear Lenovo Enthusiast, Team,

I purchase a brand new, original lenovo battery for my X250. (It's an authentic/original) Put to back on my laptop and try to open. On my first try Lenovo Vantage app is open and shows me a message ("Vantage is upgrading please wait a while") but it's can't complete hours. I remove Lenovo Vantage.

Then my laptop couldn't find my battery, I try device manager, uninstall all batteries even AC adaptor and reinstall, shut down to re-open. After than, try to update drivers automatically.

I try download all drivers, power manager driver, power manager app and try to re-install and update drivers. (manuelly too)

I turn off Battery Charge Treeshold settings and it's charged my new battery and I shut down my laptop. After few minutes re-open again and problem is still continue. My battery is full now (almost) and it's not charging. Shows me a not charging and plug in status on the task bar.

Windows 10 every update and driver is install properly. Lenovo Vantage is up to date. Everything is up to date.

I install new drivers (14.02.2020) yesterday and try to install but i think laptop can't replace the new files instead of old ones. But it's my guess, ı'm not sure %100.

I tried everything, pull battery put ac adapter, pull ac adapter put battery, shut down, reboot, etc etc. (every combinations)

Please help me to solve this problem,

Thanks for taking time.

Regards.

Solved! See the solution
Options

12905 Posts

06-06-2011

Russian Federation

17837 Signins

177675 Page Views

• Views: 177675
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Plugged in, not charging issue, thinkpad x250.

2020-02-16, 7:08 AM
Welcome to the Community

Could you provide new battery surface photo, with icons, symbols? If Lenovo Vantage recognizes this battery somehow, provide, please the battery information this app shows.

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #Retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Options

0 Posts

02-15-2020

United States of America

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Plugged in, not charging issue, thinkpad x250.

2020-02-16, 13:15 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, but i'm solve this problem.

I'm reinstall the Lenovo PM Device and Power Manager drivers again over the Lenovo support page.

It's working. :heart:

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms