Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

05-31-2021

Canada

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Poor battery life and ethernet card malfunctioning Thinkpad X13 AMD.

2021-06-06, 11:06 AM

Hello. I recently posted on this form to get some help on why my battery was draining from 100 to 0 overnight when shut off, but received 0 assistance besides being told to attempt the troubleshooting on the website. I have already tried that and updated all drivers. I even reset the bios. All of which made no difference. I have also not been able to connect to Ethernet using the official ThinkPad Ethernet adapter. It worked briefly (2-3 days), and has never worked since. I would really like someone to attempt repairing my laptop as it is still covered under warranty, but there is literally no one I can contact to go through with the process. No live chat, no number to call, no email, nothing. I personally believe my battery is shorted out somewhere, causing it discharge even when shut off. As for the ethernet adapter, I have no clue what the issue could be. I tried reinstalling drivers through Lenovo vantage, but that did nothing. I also manually reinstalled the drivers, and that worked for a few hours, and now it is back to no longer working. I am very desperate for assistance. This is not what I was expecting from a $1400 laptop (X13 AMD). Please help. 

Options

4202 Posts

12-13-2016

United States of America

5904 Signins

69791 Page Views

• Views: 69791
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Poor battery life and ethernet card malfunctioning Thinkpad X13 AMD.

2021-06-06, 13:01 PM

Welcome to the Community

I found this list of contacts for Lenovo Service in Canada. 

You might check to see that you're on the latest BIOS version. If your BIOS and drivers are all up to date, it's time to send it in.

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Using Browser Search To Find Answers in the Lenovo and Moto Communities
Check out our new Recent Service Tips Area ..your issue may already be solved!
Options

5 Posts

05-31-2021

Canada

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Poor battery life and ethernet card malfunctioning Thinkpad X13 AMD.

2021-06-06, 13:52 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. Seems like everything is already up to date, but the diagnostic tool returned a few errors. Will be sending it in for repairs ASAP. Thank you.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)