03-07-2019 12:35 AM - edited 03-07-2019 01:23 AM
When I generate a sleep study, I do get a graph at the top that has SoC percentages, but the table below is mostly empty, e.g. the entire columns "ENERGY CHANGE" and "% CAPACITY REMAINING AT START" only contains "%" signs, but no numbers. Also, the reported changes in mWh are unrealistically small (0-5 mWh even in 6+ hours of Modern Standby, when it should be around 8,000 mWh according to the graph at the top). I'm using Windows Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.316) and a ThinkPad Carbon X1 6th Gen (20KHCTO1WW), all drivers installed via Lenovo Vantage.
The battery also appears to have drained quite significantly during 6:55 hrs of Modern Standby, from 94% SoC to 78% (so 16% or 2.28% per hour). In the graph, it shows a red line in that time, indicating "High System Activity". In the details of the standby it states DHCP as the main offender (8%, 33 minutes), but the percentages of the offenders do not sum to 100% (in fact all others have 0%).
Edit: powercfg /a reports that S3 is not supported even though I've set it to Windows 10 mode in BIOS. I've also installed the latest BIOS (1.37) to no avail.