cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user328787
Paper Tape
Views: 92
Message 1 of 1

Powercfg /sleepstudy % numbers missing & Quick battery drain in sleep (X1C6)

When I generate a sleep study, I do get a graph at the top that has SoC percentages, but the table below is mostly empty, e.g. the entire columns "ENERGY CHANGE" and "% CAPACITY REMAINING AT START" only contains "%" signs, but no numbers. Also, the reported changes in mWh are unrealistically small (0-5 mWh even in 6+ hours of Modern Standby, when it should be around 8,000 mWh according to the graph at the top). I'm using Windows Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.316) and a ThinkPad Carbon X1 6th Gen (20KHCTO1WW), all drivers installed via Lenovo Vantage.

The battery also appears to have drained quite significantly during 6:55 hrs of Modern Standby, from 94% SoC to 78% (so 16% or 2.28% per hour). In the graph, it shows a red line in that time, indicating "High System Activity". In the details of the standby it states DHCP as the main offender (8%, 33 minutes), but the percentages of the offenders do not sum to 100% (in fact all others have 0%).

Edit: powercfg /a reports that S3 is not supported even though I've set it to Windows 10 mode in BIOS. I've also installed the latest BIOS (1.37) to no avail.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors