Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kittjed
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,677
Message 1 of 2

Problem with mouse/trackpoint and touchpad not working X250

Hi all. I've seen this issue posted about many times before and can't get a hold of lenovo. When I try to use the "contact us - email" page the link doesn't work! 

I have a x250 I purchased in 2015. It has been working great until recently. I usually use the trackpoint and have the touchpad disabled. Recently it just stops working and the only way I can get the mouse to function again is by using an external standard mouse. When I go to mouse settings it doesn't even recognize that I have a touchpad/trackpoint, even after installing updated ULTRANAV drivers. This also extends to the keyboard, some days the keyboard will not work at all. The only thing I can do is restart 100 times and cross my fingers it works one time. I've tried moving the mouse at the login screen, pressing firmly on the touchpad, etc. Nothing works aside from the off chance it cooperates after restarting.

So, I have updated drivers numerous times for windows 10 and yet my trackpoint/touchpad still seem to rarely work. I am out of a warranty on this so I'm not sure what to do. My boyfriend is suggesting a factory reset, does anyone think that will work or have any other ideas? Thanks.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,552
Message 2 of 2
Moved:

Re: Problem with mouse/trackpoint and touchpad not working X250

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors