Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-09-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad X12 detachable stuck in Bootloop

2021-06-09, 20:27 PM

Hello, 

My X12 detachable Thinkpad is doing the same thing, I tried to add secure boot keys I created for non-windows OS. Upon adding the certificates, the computer rebooted and is stuck in this loop. Absolutely nothing works exactly as OP says. Ive tried everything he's tried AND disconnected internal battery for several hours, held down emergency reset and power button at the same time with battery disconnected and to no avail. I seriously have to absolutely send my computer in when this issues been known it sounds like and I only got this computer a few months ago and it's got the latest updated by bios available for it and this is still an issue? I haven't even made any hardware changes either, all hardware is still enabled nothing else has changed. I have even made a bootable USB stick of the BIOS and system maintenance ISO but still nothing? has Lenovo devised any way to fix this since they have not updated at least? thank you

Options

2074 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

142 Signins

10535 Page Views

• Views: 10535
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Thinkpad X12 detachable stuck in Bootloop

2021-06-10, 15:03 PM

Hello bnice916,

Welcome to Lenovo Community

Are you using the BIOS version 1.12 as offered by the support site?
Try loading the BIOS default settings, be sure to save and exit.
Update us how it goes

Regards, 
Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms