Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pulse77
Not applicable
Views: 148
Message 1 of 4

Recovery Media for ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Generation

Hi!

I have a brand new model of ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Generation and I would like to download the Recovery Media for a USB dongle on: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/si/en/lenovorecovery

My serial number has the form: R9-0CCCCC 18/12

(where CCCCC are the actual letters).

When I enter my serial number in the form "R9-0CCCCC 18/12", I get the message "#can not get data in ibase Please enter the serial number for a different machine or Contact Us for further assistance."

When I enter my Serial number in the form "R90CCCCC", I get the message "This is not a valid Windows machine for the recovery media program. Please enter the serial number for a different machine or Contact Us for further assistance.".

Is recovery media available for ThinkPad X1 Yoga G3? read on forums that recovery media was available for X1 Yoga G2...

I successfully downloaded recovery media for my ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Generation (18(08) back in September. Can I use the recovery media of my X1 Carbon G6 also for my X1 Yoga G3?

Thank you for your answers!

Marko

pulse77
Not applicable
Views: 121
Message 2 of 4

Re: Recovery Media for ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Generation

Is anyone from Lenovo support reading this?

Highlighted
bananaman
Not applicable
Views: 110
Message 3 of 4

This is primarily users helping users here, moderated by volunteers like me. There is increasing Lenovo presence, but they don't patrol the entire community. They do help with some of the broader issues.

Did you try automatically detecting the serial? If that doesn't work, I would contact Lenovo directly through the support site.

Hope this helps!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
pulse77
Not applicable
Views: 107
Message 4 of 4

Thank you!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors