Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acoustaman
What's DOS?
Views: 974
Message 1 of 3

Replacement wireless card for Lenovo X60

I just Bought a lenovo X60 tablet (Type 6367-A15) and the wireless card it came with is useless beyond five feet of the access point. I have tried a few cards and they don;t work because of a bios 802 error saying the pcie card is invalid and the computer won't boot. Is there a way to mod the bios and remove the whitest? Alternatively where can I find a list of accepted wireless cards.

Thank you for you help. 

Former Employee
Views: 909
Message 2 of 3

Re: Replacement wireless card for Lenovo X60

hey acoustaman,

could you uninstall the current wifi driver for your unit , let windows install its generic driver and then see if the connection works outside 5ft of the access point.

as for the list of compatible cards, i recommend calling the support centre about this via :

http://bit.ly/LNVsuppNum

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 900
Message 3 of 3

Re: Replacement wireless card for Lenovo X60

acoustaman,

What OS are you using?

Dave

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors