Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gem0984
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,429
Message 1 of 5

Return policy

Anyone know the return policy for the x61? I just got mine delivered last wednesday and already want to throw it out the window. It's sunday so there are no sales rep available. Thanks!
SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 4,420
Message 2 of 5

Re: Return policy

link: lenovo return policy

out of curiosity, why do you want to return it?

Message Edited by erik on 04-20-2008 09:44 PM

ThinkStation P700      ThinkPad X1C7

gem0984
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,414
Message 3 of 5

Thanks! I'm having numerous problems with my wireless. I'm unable to sign into pages that requires a user name and password. Additionally, about once a day, whenever I restart, the desk top comes up as a blank screen without any icon at all forcing me to restart yet again. It's only been a few days and problems such as this are unacceptable. I haven't even downloaded anything into it except for anti-virus programs and firefox.

I'm considering reformating it to factory rather than returning it due to the 15% restocking fees. I'm not sure if that will help anything and whether the reformating process will be easy. I've never done it myself before.
SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 4,400
Message 4 of 5

it sounds like installing your operating system clean would help tremendously.   if you use the rescue and recovery feature, somewhere in the beginning is an option to install just the operating system with necessary drivers.   you can then pick and choose which utilities or software you want installed.

ThinkStation P700      ThinkPad X1C7

gem0984
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,369
Message 5 of 5

Thanks. I reset it to factory setting and it seems to be working fine. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your help.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors