07-21-2009 05:25 AM - edited 07-21-2009 09:30 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-23-2009 09:31 AM
Did you install the correct audio driver for your unit?
This is assuming that you have an X41 and NOT the tablet.
Also, you need to read the *.txt file for installation instructions!! I believe you forgot to run the setup.exe file. I pasted the instructions here for you.
1. Start Windows and log on with the user ID authorized as
an administrator for Windows 2000/XP.
2. Extract this package onto the hard drive.
3. Click Start, then click Run.
4. Type C:\DRIVERS\WIN\AUDIO\SETUP.EXE in the Open box and click OK.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
6. Click Finish and Reboot the system when prompted in order to
complete the installation.
I see that you are also using a non-OEM version of Windows too (XP with SP3). That audio driver should work if it is installed correctly. Let me know if this helps.
07-29-2009 12:48 PM
Thank you Mark !I guessed about it when I read the instruction to the file 1ya210ww.txt one more time and I decided to write about this experience but I was busy (tomorrow I’m going to go to Moscow (Russia) and only now I can write the message.
Thank You very much for your help, Mark!