Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jl3202
Fanfold Paper
Views: 393
Message 1 of 2

ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock Warranty Issue

To Whom It May Concern,

This has been a nightmare trying to get support for a 3-year Worldwide Warranty product that my company purchased a little over 1 year ago.

The dock's DisplayPort seem to not be working properly. The monitor that is connected to it will randomly go blank. I've tried updating to the latest drivers and firmware for the dock. I tried switching monitors and switching cables. I've tried moving around USB devices to make sure it isn't interfering with operation. I've tried connecting the bare minimum to the devices and the problem persisted. I need the DisplayPort as I am running a dual monitor setup.

I contacted the Customer Service line to get support. To my dismay, I was told my product was not under warranty and had to send in a copy of the invoice for my product. The support rep gave me an email address to their entitlement department and was told I will receive a response within 24-48 hours. It's been 96 hours now and no response.

I try calling again to check on my status, but told the same thing and that they don't have the service case in their system.

I hope some Lenovo rep can see this and provide some assistance.

jl3202
Fanfold Paper
Views: 330
Message 2 of 2

Re: ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock Warranty Issue

Wow, still no reply.

So Lenovo likes to ignore paying customers.

It has been 11 days and I still haven't heard anything from Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors