cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDavis1
Paper Tape
Views: 4,802
Message 1 of 3

ThinkPad Pro Dock, ThinkPad Ultra Dock, or ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock - External Monitors

Hi, Everyone.

Got me a nice little x270 to replace my old x201.  Happy enough with the machine, but getting it connected to my accessories (monitor, keyb, mouse, ethernet) is a bit of a chore.

This machine appears to have a "proper" dock port on the bottom.  Is there a compatible ultradock available for the model 20HN x270?  By proper - I mean, Not USB.  A nice dock I can simply drop the machine into when I'm at the home office..

Thanks!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 4,753
Message 2 of 3

Re: ThinkPad Pro Dock, ThinkPad Ultra Dock, or ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock - External Monitors

Hi,

I don't have one so can only report what I read here.  Perhaps one of these will serve.

http://www.lenovoquickpick.com/usa/system/thinkpad/x-series/x270#category/146

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

SDavis1
Paper Tape
Views: 4,682
Message 3 of 3

Re: ThinkPad Pro Dock, ThinkPad Ultra Dock, or ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock - External Monitors

Thank you!  Couldn't find them at all on the Lenovo.com website..  Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors