Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thinkb4youship
Paper Tape
Views: 855
Message 51 of 267

Re: ThinkPad X series shipping thread - 2018 edition

My x1y3g just shipped 5 days earlier than Lenovo's updated estimate of 4/23 today, 4/18. Hoping drjochen's is nearly to the east coast by now, too! Smiley Happy

arj1o1
Punch Card
Views: 817
Message 52 of 267

UPS now officially lost my package (X1C6). What a horror. Let's hope I don't have to wait for another 4 weeks.

Update: Lenovo/Digital river tells me they will start an investigation which will take approx. 8 business days. How nice of them.

zertox
Paper Tape
Views: 808
Message 53 of 267

whow how unfortunate. I might even get mine before yours then. It should arrive by Tuesday so let's hope!
drjochen
Punch Card
Views: 794
Message 54 of 267

Mine suddenly shipped yesterday. Is supposed to arrive next Monday.

drjochen
Punch Card
Views: 792
Message 55 of 267

I had the same with my last Lenovo. UPS "lost" the package, the tracking simply stopped. I called UPS, they were of no help at all. Same with lenovo order support.

However, the laptop arrived a few days late with the tracking still showing in being located in Hongkong......

arj1o1
Punch Card
Views: 786
Message 56 of 267

That's good to hear. The UPS warehouse close to me called me however saying that they looked all over the place and couldn't find the package. Guess some UPS employee is now the lucky owner of a brand new full-spec X1C6
jackzh2011
SCSI Port
Views: 754
Message 57 of 267

Hey group, 

Has anyone been using Lenovo's Order Visibility Portal (https://ovp.lenovo.com/lenovo-ovp-new/public/showdetail) to track their orders? I can open that page, but after I fill out my order # and email and click "Check Status", more often than not I got "This site can’t be reached, 10.96.40.61 took too long to respond." Anyone else having this issue? How do you check your order status?

Thanks!

drjochen
Punch Card
Views: 663
Message 58 of 267

I use that portal. Sometimes it doesn’t work, sometime it does. Just be patient and keep trying. 

chadwick17
Token Ring
Views: 650
Message 59 of 267

Back to this site after a long hiatus (I last purchased a ThinkPad W530 CTO in September of 2012). Just placed an order for a ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen on the April 22nd. Shipping estimates are May 2nd with delivery on the 9th. I remember custom orders being a bit of a nightmare my first time around so we'll see how this goes this time. I'd have bought a preconfigured machine but I'm not paying their outrageous price for a 1TB SSD. Looking forward to a screen with 500 nits.

ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, i7-8650U, Intel 620 UHD Integrated Graphics, 2560x1440 HDR WQHD Display, 16GB LPDDR3 1600 RAM, 1 TB SSD
redletter
Fanfold Paper
Views: 587
Message 60 of 267

Ordered my "custom" X1 Yoga (Black, i5-8350U, 16GB, 256GB, HDR) on April 17th, it shipped April 23rd, and is expected to arrive April 27th.  I did call Lenovo to try to get upgraded shipping, but since it was not an available option on the website, and I had already purchased the laptop, this was not an option.  Either way, they sent an expedite order to the production team apparently to try to get it to me by the 27th, when I'm set to go on a trip.  We'll see if it gets here in time!  

All in all, pretty pleased with the speed this seems to be going considering some of the other headaches I've seen.  Now... what to do with my X230T dock-station.

Top Kudoed Authors