07-19-2019 07:36 PM - edited 07-19-2019 07:50 PM
I received my refurbished ThinkPad today and the battery indicator has not gone above 0% all day while having it plugged in.
* The laptop will not power on when unplugged.
* I have updated everything that I can (there is an intel management engine update and a BIOS update that both require having a charged battery pack to continue).
* The vantage software reports that the battery is charging and that it is in good health.
* I have let it charge while powered off for a few hours.
* I used the reset button on the bottom of the laptop, and inspected the battery's connections but saw no obvious issues (at least there were none to my inexperienced eyes).
* I am currently charging the battery pack I also received today to make sure that the issue is not the cord.
Is there anything else I can try while I wait to be able to contact support?