Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hvpslam
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,220
Message 1 of 3

ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (20LF) - pen not charging

Hi all

Anyone else experience their ThinkPad Pen Pro (the one included with the laptop which charges inside the laptop) not charging?

I stuck it into a ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 1 and it charged successfully Smiley Sad

Thanks,

Hubert

Guru
Views: 1,214
Message 2 of 3

Re: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (20LF) - pen not charging

Nope.  Mine charges fine.  I have other issues but pen charging is not one of them.  If yours charges fine in another laptop that to me means nothing is wrong with the pen but something is wrong with the pen charging on your X1Y3.  Since its new  I personally would call support.

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

David19841
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 3 of 3

Re: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (20LF) - pen not charging

I got x1 yoga 3rd gen 3 days ago and find the laptop dose not repsond to the pen. I don't have a other verison of the yoga available so won't be able to tell if the issue is with the pen itself or with the internal charger.

By the way how do you guys know it was charging or not? is there a indicator? I called support team today and they can't figure out the problem either but promised a defect replacemnt (a brand new laptop). But I have to call a different number in next monday. I hope the return process will be smooth..

To be honest I am a little disappoint. My expectation for thinkpad is very high but this first experience with them isn't very good. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors