Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jensen010
Punch Card
Views: 747
Message 1 of 3

ThinkPad Yoga X380 - Blue Screen Error

Hello, I am a support engineer for our organization, working on deploying 2000 or so Yoga x380's at the end of the month.

We currently have an issue where all of these machines will blue screen if they are shut down. This has only started happening since they were updated to Win10 1803 (1703 was the previous installation, and no issues there) Going back to 1703 is not an option, unfortunately. Attached is a screenshot of the BSOD - 

Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What Failed: dump_storport.sys

I have:

Included the latest SCCM driver package in our repository and verified it is installing these drivers

Updated the BIOS to the most current (1.13?)

Manually downloaded and installed every driver on the "Drivers and support" page for this model, including multiple firmware flashes for every conceivable piece of hardware on the device

Run the disk cleanup utility to wipe away any trace of the previous 1703 install (windows.old)

Since we can't deploy like this, What can I do in order to get this fixed? 

Moderator Note: Edited subject to match content.

jensen010
Punch Card
Views: 691
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga X380 - Blue Screen Error

Has anyone seen anything like this? I will be doing more research today and will reply if I find a solution.
jensen010
Punch Card
Views: 679
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga X380 - Blue Screen Error

This has been solved.
It looks like there have been drivers for several versions of Windows released for these machines. Apparently I had one or several in my driver repository that were being installed before the OS upgrade step through SCCM, and it was causing a conflict when everything was done.

Adding this for future searches Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors