Options

1 Posts

12-20-2019

DE

5 Signins

47 Page Views

• Views: 47
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad X1 Carbon gen 4th external Monitors with mini display port and HDMI, working together ?

2019-12-20, 8:23 AM

Hallo Community,

I am using my X1 Carbon gen 4th with an external Monitor via HDMI cable. Now i would like to try to add another external Monitor on it. Without any docking station would be perfect. I notice that there is also a mini display port on my device. I suppose I can connect one monitor via HDMI and the other with mini Displayport? Will these two monitors work together at the same time? I would like to ask, if anyone has experience about that?  

Thanks for the  inputs in advance!

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad X1 Carbon gen 4th external Monitors with mini display port and HDMI, working together ?

2019-12-20, 14:46 PM

Hi !

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums.

According to the product specification of your ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen, you may use two external display without a docking station. To see further details refer to attached photo and for your reference as well.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save