03-02-2018

GB

6 Signins

82 Page Views

• Views: 82
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad X1 Extreme gen 2 with OLED screen

2019-10-11, 19:24 PM

I'm looking at purchasing the extreme 2 with OLED screen but I'm concerned about possible burn in and ruining my screen. I am a video DJ part time and I didn't realise how long my main screen which will be the PC showing an itunes screen for as long a 6 hours on a bright setting. I use my secondary large screen for virtual DJ along with a further 3 screens via projectors showing the same image video so really 3 separate screens in total so need a powerful laptop to replce my current mac book pro with issues including a poor keyboard among other things so thinking of defecting to windows but need a very good robust machine with an execptional screen but sometims with static images for so  long I am worried about this especially due to the cost, I managed to get a discount on my configuration but it is still the best part of £4000 so I really can't afford to make a mistake, so any help would be appreciated. 

Has anyone bought the new X1 gen 2 with OLED screen? what do you think?

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad X1 Extreme gen 2 with OLED screen

2019-11-21, 16:45 PM

Hi !

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums and thanks for showing interest in ThinkPad X1 Extreme 2nd Gen.

If you're planning to use the ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 with 4K OLED touchscreen display, you won't go wrong about this machine since it's equiped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (MaxQ w/4GB GDDR5) can hold heavy loads of display specially software for DJ's.

It has a three ports that you can use for multiple display, one HDMI 2.0 and two Thunderbolt 3 ports with the function of Power Delivery and DisplayPort.

Click the link below to see the product specification.

https://psref.lenovo.com/Product/ThinkPad/ThinkPad_X1_Extreme_2nd_Gen

Regards,

Edited: added more details.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete