Options

1 Posts

12-31-2019

US

2 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad X1 Yoga 4th Generation (Hinges)

2020-01-25, 12:08 PM

Hello everyone,

I have just got Thinkpad X1 Yoga 4th Generation. I am planning to use it as a laptop and tablet at the same time. As I am studying every day and when I am reading I prefer to use it as a tablet (rotate the screen 360 degrees). But as the same time when I start editing my lectures I use it as a laptop. 

This means I am going to use its 360 hinges more frequently. 

My question is regarding the hinges durability. Do you think it is very durable for this kind of usage or not?

I tried to look for this point, but I did not find any specific information.

I hope to hear back from you at your earliest convenience.

Regards.

Options

1815 Posts

08-02-2018

US

697 Signins

10126 Page Views

• Views: 10126
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad X1 Yoga 4th Generation (Hinges)

2020-01-27, 19:17 PM

Hi Anthonysvet! Thinklines are business computers, which are expected that the parts are more durable and designed to withstand external factors compared to consumer laptops. For more information, you can check the user guide here: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/x1yoga_x1carbon_ug_v2_en.pdf?linkTrack=PSP:ProductInfo:UserGuide.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete