Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
earch
What's DOS?
Views: 2,800
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad X380 Yoga pen not working

So i got this laptop during orientation for the college i'm going to. I got excited when i saw the drawing programs on it so that i could sketch anywhere anytime without carrying a sketchbook to classes just in case i had time in between to draw. But the pen doesn't work. I have a Thinkpad Pen Pro, and while it seems charged and sometimes work, it's rare. In the 3D paint program, i can get a quick line out of the pen but not again. It's like the connection with the screen is wonky. How do i fix this?

Fury556
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,617
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad X380 Yoga pen not working

Same for me - we have several X380 yogas but one of them seems to have a problem with the smart pen - the lenovo pen app from windows store shows the battery as half charged but no response when touching the screen - using fingers works as intended, all BIOS and drivers up to date. Going to try another stylus to see if it works when possible.

vomster
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,880
Message 3 of 4

I don't have the same problem as you, but had some other problems with stylus, and the driver from wacom(different from what lenovo offers) really helped. Maybe this can help fixing your problem as well.

http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/

Scruyv
What's DOS?
Views: 589
Message 4 of 4

i have a x380 yoga and i had the same problem.

the way i fixed it is bye going into windows ink workspace clicked on screen scetch. it told me that it was currently unavailable. i closed it. a few seconds later the screen went black, command promt quickly opened than closed. then bam it started working

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors