English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Laptops
All Forum Topics

Thinkpad t495 / x395 issue. Bluetooth mouse freezes constantly after 10 sec of inactivity.

2020-03-29, 17:38 PM

Hello All,

As mentioned in subject, bluetooth mouse conected to brand new thinkpad laptop (t495, x395) freezes constantly after 10 sec of inactivity. 

The latest drivers have been installed, laptop has been updated in the Lenovo Vantage (bios etc.).

I found this topic on the forum: (Solution for Thinkpads based on Intel processor)

"Mouse pointer hangs for a few seconds frequently (also when I connect external mouse) Lenovo X280"

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Mouse-pointer-hangs-for-a-few-seconds-frequently-also-when-I-connect-external-mouse-Lenovo-X280/m-p/4081575?page=1

Solution; 

"Hi. I had the same issue that you wrote about. I tried everything that is written here to resolve the issue without success. Finally I could manage to resolve it based on a description from the forum of Intel/MS surface/HP (This problem is affected by many brands).

So here are the steps:

1. Right-click on the desktop and open Intel Graphics Settings.
  2. Click on Power
  3. Then for each Plan (select them using the drop down menu) disable Panel Self Refresh.
  4. Ensure that for both Plugged In and Battery (left hand side list) the Plan selected has Panel Self Refresh disabled."

I will be grateful if someone solves this problem.

Thank you in advance

Thinkpad t495 / x395 issue. Bluetooth mouse freezes constantly after 10 sec of inactivity.

2020-04-01, 23:58 PM
up
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save