Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nghia3d
Fanfold Paper
Views: 386
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad x250 dead pixel

Hello All!

Today I realized my thinkpad has one grey spot on screen.Will I be able to get the warranty in this case?My warranty expires in 1144 days.

BNN_8013.jpg

BNN_8016.jpg

warrantly.JPG

JakeSully
Broadband 3G
Views: 361
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad x250 dead pixel

Are you sure thats dead pixel? could you try and weat your finger and sort off touch area and see if it disapears? some times i get fooled myself thinkin my laptop has dead pixel but it turns out it's only dirt layer ontop of Display so once i lick my finger and sort of touched the area the mark disapears and screen is white in that spot and functioning normal so try this yourself if spot remains and you carefully use your nail to feel after then it is dead pixel.

nghia3d
Fanfold Paper
Views: 346
Message 3 of 4

@JakeSully wrote:

Are you sure thats dead pixel? could you try and weat your finger and sort off touch area and see if it disapears? some times i get fooled myself thinkin my laptop has dead pixel but it turns out it's only dirt layer ontop of Display so once i lick my finger and sort of touched the area the mark disapears and screen is white in that spot and functioning normal so try this yourself if spot remains and you carefully use your nail to feel after then it is dead pixel.

Thanks for your reply!I am sure that is the dead pixel,I try some ways to fix but useless.

Poor me!

JakeSully
Broadband 3G
Views: 342
Message 4 of 4

Okay then it's a weird dead pixel normally it's only a tiny dot not a big line or so like you got so you probably have more than 1 dead pixel since it's big.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors