Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
igm2103
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 554
Message 1 of 2

Touchpad malfunction on X250

Hi,

I have an X250 with Windows 10. Recently my touchpad button got mechanically stuck, so I removed the touchpad, fiddled with the button until it would release when pressed, and I put everything back together. Unfortunately now the touchpad is not working as before. These are the symptoms:

1. Touchpad often freezes for several minutes, though I can use a USB mouse without any problems. It seems it freezes when CPU is hight, or if I click too many times the touchpad, or make too many gestures. For example if I try to move the cursor in circles, the touchpad freezes, along with the buttons and tracker.

2. Sometimes when I press left click, I get the scroll cursor as if I pressed the  middle button. 

Was anyone confronted with this problem? My suspicion is that I might not have plugged in the connector cable properly. I have struggled to put the cable back in the touchpad but I didn't want to break it. Any ideas how to push that cable in the touchpad, or how I can know if it's properly connected?

Thanks.

Sujoymech03
What's DOS?
Views: 434
Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchpad malfunction

I am having problem in touch ...automatically the screen is tapped ...or working ...without touch ...for instance while accessing whatspp, the back button or profile is sensed and going to other screen 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors