Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colalight
Paper Tape
Views: 1,353
Message 1 of 4

Touchscreen partially not working, X380

After the installation of the current Windows 10 Update (KB4471324, KB890830, KB4471331) my touchscreen stopped working partially. When I touch the screen, it is recognized and marked by the closing, grey circle. No action is executed though. In Chrome whatsoever I can steer all I want via the touchscreeen. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Does anyone have the same problem?

I already reset windows to a previous state before the update, and it was fixed. The problem is, that Windows keeps on reinstalling the update and I cannot prevent it. Smiley Sad

Also running the thinkpad diagnostics tool only told me that it is not working, but nothing else.

CH26
What's DOS?
Views: 1,332
Message 2 of 4

Re: Touchscreen partially not working, X380

I have the same problem. You can uninstall the "Lenovo Pen Settings Service" . This should fix the problem temporarly. I did this and it worked. Unfortunately this service seems to get reinstalled once in a while by the lenovo updater. Waiting for a permanent fix...

See also:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/touch-and-pen-do-not-work-error-122/m-p/42...

Colalight
Paper Tape
Views: 1,314
Message 3 of 4

Thanks! That was it Smiley Happy
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 614
Message 4 of 4

Hi All,

Just to let you know that a new WinTab Utility has been released which should fix the issue described in this thread.

WinTab Utility for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad X380 Yoga
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-...

[Problem fixes]
- Fixed Guest suit problem- RS4 OS update WinTab driver to v7.5.2.38, Touch and Pen function invalid.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors