Still no answer?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 395
Message 122 of 125

Re: Voluntary Recall Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Generation

@rfp89 wrote:

Still no answer?

rft89, has your recall issue been resolved?

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

rfp89
Paper Tape
Views: 350
Message 123 of 125

Yes. After much effort, many phone calls, and nearly two months I finally received a replacement laptop. One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had.

emilmirza
Paper Tape
Views: 80
Message 124 of 125

Hey! My laptop seems to be also affected by this issue. I checked it as it was mentioned on the top post, and the result was AFFECTED. I have been trying to contact the customer support here in France but without luck. How should I proceed? When I choose the option to submit a service request it askes me to also give the address of the service center. I don't know which of these centers I should choose. 

I live in Valbonne, France. Moved here a couple of days ago. 

How I should proceed now?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 73
Message 125 of 125

Hello emilmirza, welcome to the Community,

As per the intructions posted on this page please call support on the number below. "Please advise them you are calling in reference to the ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptop recall."

+ 33 170 381 927
For Think products #3

9:00 - 18:00 Lundi - Vendredi

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors