cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g3h5h4h4
Paper Tape
Views: 331
Message 1 of 4

Website error: Missing Bios/support website for Thinkpad X200 Tablet (also named x200t)

The x200 Tablet iso bios update is not really findable on your website when searching for it with the search engine. I have spend over 1 hour searching for it. Normally you can find it much more easy. For x220 and x230 its easy to find. Please fix this for x200 and x200 tablet.

The bios update for the x200 non-tablet: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-70348

The bios update for x200 tablet: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-70652

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 330
Message 2 of 4

Re: Website error: Missing Bios/support website for Thinkpad X200 Tablet (also named x200t)

Agreed, it would be useful if the Support search included a link to older model (EOL) support that it doesn't find directly.  I wouldn't call it an error, but it's not a very convenient or informative design Smiley Sad

This isn't specific to the X200x models.  Legacy/older models are on the EOL site (if they aren't showing up in Support search):

https://download.lenovo.com/eol/index.html

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

g3h5h4h4
Paper Tape
Views: 326
Message 3 of 4

Re: Website error: Missing Bios/support website for Thinkpad X200 Tablet (also named x200t)

Your link is awesome. I can find with it everything i need. Please make it more famous. For example when someone search for x200 or other "EOL" devices, then please just link him to the website you linked above.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 324
Message 4 of 4

@g3h5h4h4 wrote:

Your link is awesome. I can find with it everything i need. Please make it more famous. For example when someone search for x200 or other "EOL" devices, then please just link him to the website you linked above.

Believe me, I lobby for that every chance I get...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors