Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtbchik
What's DOS?
Views: 236
Message 1 of 1

Weird Printing Issues

I received my ThinkPad Carbon X1 gen 6 a few weeks ago and have been having issues with printing. Believe it or not, I think it has to do with the screen resolution. 

Here's the deal: I first noticed that one of my older software programs would reduce the size of the output in the preview page. But once I closed out of it, and reopened the preview, the size was normal. Except that when I would go to print, the image would still be reduced with the first printout, but when I reprinted it, it came out normal. I thought it was the printer, but this has happened with 4 different printers. 

Mini_Vola.pngScreen Res @ 150% (Step 1)Mini_Vola_2.pngScreen Res @ 150% (Step 2)100_Percent.pngScreen Res at 100% (Step 1)

I thought it was the software, but am finding that when I try to print envelopes out of Word 365, they are oversized and the return address block prints off the envelope.

Both of these issues have been remedied by changing the screen resolution to 100 from the 150(recommended) setting. This makes the laptop completely unusable because the fonts are so small on all applications, I feel like I need magnifiers to see anything.

Suggestions?

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors