cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
myusrn
Serial Port
Views: 1,075
Message 1 of 3

What size of card does the x1 yoga 3rd gen cellular sim slot use?

What size of card does the x1 yoga 3rd gen cellular sim slot, connected to internal fibocom l850-gl wwan card, use? 

Is it micro sim or nano sim size and how does one acquire the imei of the internal fibocom l850-gl wwan card?

If my current cell phone has a matching sim card size should i expect that i can just pull it and insert into x1 yoga 3rd gen cellular sim slot and enable test of the machine + windows 10 cellular data connectivity option?  Alternatively does it take a call to my at&t cell plan provider to have the sim configuration updated on their end to match the imei of the fibocom l850-gl wwan card?

Guru
Views: 1,040
Message 2 of 3

Re: What size of card does the x1 yoga 3rd gen cellular sim slot use?

I have some of your answers.  Its a nano sim according to the user guide.  page 48.

Page 68 shows you were the imei is.

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/tp_x1yoga_hmm_en.pdf?linkTrack=PSPSmiley TongueroductInfo:UserGuid...

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may help other forum members as well.
T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,035
Message 3 of 3

Re: What size of card does the x1 yoga 3rd gen cellular sim slot use?

If the IMEI label is missing, you can get it through Windows 10 Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular > Advanced Options.

AT&T has an app in the Microsoft Store called AT&T AllAccess which displays your data usage.

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors