Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marvelrex
What's DOS?
Views: 144
Message 1 of 2

Worst Experience EVER

I got a ThinkPad X1 extreme with 4k monitor and 32gb ram. And it had no response unless I restart it in the first month, now is the second month, it has screen blur problem also. I talked with technical support, they asked me to send it back to repair. They just updated my driver and sent it back. It took them one week, I can do it in one hour. Problems still exist, I talked with technical support again, and they suggest me to go the close repairing centers. Today, it's raining outside, I went to the two repairing centers, first one said my laptop is not sold from their store, they can't repair it. Another one said they also can't repair it unless I pay. What a nice experience, I spent the whole afternoon on this laptop and this week I have three final exams. I really don't believe this is the best Lenovo laptop.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 59
Message 2 of 2

Re: Worst Experience EVER

Hi Marvelrex!

Welcome to the Community,

Just to clarify, the laptop freezes up, and you had manually turn it off and turn it back on to make it work, is that correct? Was there any updates / changes made prior to the blurring of the screen? Try a power drain and check for any changes,

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/troubleshoot/lpt000352

Would be best to run a display calibration as well, by going to Settings>Display>Advanced Display Settings. Make sure to choose the Recommended Screen Resolution first, before clicking on the Color Calibration Option. Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors