Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

X1 Carbon 6th Gen Doesn't Power ON! No Indicator Light, Watched Video in Documentation and Still Not

2020-02-01, 21:05 PM

I'm trying to get this X1 Carbon back running. I need my laptop back till March!

• I tried to remove the battery and power on
  •  I tried to press and hold the power button for a long time to flush the static
  •  I tried to press the reset button through the tiny hole in the base

Nothing made any difference. Dead...

I have big Business Project on my Laptop and i have to get him back running! What can I do? Is support good idea?  I heard that Lenovo support can make replacement? Warranity is still ON!

Thank you in advance!

Greetings, Samantha

Options

1815 Posts

08-02-2018

US

697 Signins

10126 Page Views

• Views: 10126
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: X1 Carbon 6th Gen Doesn't Power ON! No Indicator Light, Watched Video in Documentation and Still

2020-02-02, 18:09 PM

Hi Samantha31!

Welcome to our forums community.

Have you tried using a different charger or plugging in to a different outlet? If yes, then this is a mechanical failure. We suggest you to reach out to our support for further assistance. For the warranty coverage, you can check it here: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/thinkcentre_pdf/l505-0010-02_en.pdf.

Hope this helps.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: X1 Carbon 6th Gen Doesn't Power ON! No Indicator Light, Watched Video in Documentation and Still

2020-02-02, 18:37 PM

Tried right now, still no indicator light... Thank you for reply!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save