06-29-2020

US

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

X1 Carbon 7th Gen "2202 Product Name Invalid"

2020-06-29, 19:46 PM

I have been doing work on laptops for several years now. This is a new error that I haven't seen before. I'm getting the "2202 Product Name Invalid" after replacing the motherboard and injecting the serial number, UUID and Product number into the new motherboard. I though perhaps it may have been previously addressed in the ThinkPad Maintenance Utility (RWSW210) training and I just didn't remember it. So I went back to the course and now where in that training does it discuss this issue I'm sure it's something simple that has recently changed but I cannot seem to find someone with the answer. Can someone please answer this? Thank you

Solved! See the solution
Options

7964 Posts

01-13-2008

US

77043 Signins

2174753 Page Views

• Views: 2174753
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:X1 Carbon 7th Gen "2202 Product Name Invalid"

2020-06-29, 23:46 PM

I take it you're an authorized service agent with a legit tool, so this might be a good question for your Lenovo contact.  Not something generally discussed in the forums.

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

06-29-2020

US

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:X1 Carbon 7th Gen "2202 Product Name Invalid"

2020-06-30, 15:14 PM

Thank you I was able to discover the answer and I will observe the Forum rules.

Thank you

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete