Options

2 Posts

08-29-2019

CA

4 Signins

38 Page Views

• Views: 38
  • Message 1 of 2

X1 Carbon Brand new with defective keyboard sent for repairs no news no update ...pathetic support

2019-09-27, 4:17 AM

I oradered X1 carbon Gen 7 laptop on August 18th 2019 and after 10 days i got my laptop ... After ordering i read on different forums about the issues with new Lenovo laptops and the declining quality and pathetic after sale support so i got worried after paying so much for a laptop..... so when i got the laptop ...guess what .... its all true about the lenovo ... the keyboard backlight was not working ... 

next day i opened the support ticket and they sent me the box to send laptop to depot for repairs ... this is amazing after buying so expensive laptop and next day u have to send it for repairs ..... these THINKPAD series was flagship latptop of lenovo and this what we are getting after paying so much .... i think 500$ laptop will have much better qaulity than lenovo now. ....

after sending laptop back to them on 3rd Sep 2019 i was told i will take 6 working says to fix ..... after six wroking days my repair was put on hold as parts not available .... i waited for 2 3 days but no update i treid to contact them on chat after waiting for hour no agent on chat ..... no repsonse .... the depot number they provided i call that number hunderd of times it connected to USA call center and when they trasnfer to Canada after holding for half hour agent say hello and disconnect call ...... 

After many tries i connected to one of canada agents and he put me on hold for 15 min and came back with info that part is not available i said to him that info i know but when u will get that part he replied he dont know .... i said to him that me talking to lenovo support or some damm street corner grocery store that u dont know when part will be available .... i said to him that there must be some ETA for part how come u pepole say that u dont know .... and his answer was more funny .... he said to me that parts are coming from ocean and when its in ocean we cannot track them ... OH MY GOD .... when i said to him brother rememeber two things ... one .. that its not 1950 u dont know where parts are and how much time it required to arrive and ...second thing ... dont think some idiot is on other side of phone ... and when he knows his stories dont work here he said we dont know depot will tell you and when i ask for depot number he gave me same no on which me talking to him ..... after i hang up ...

after tried to contact them again and again i got one agent on 25 sep 2019 after long hold me gave me same no of depot ...when i told me that number not works they are as stupid as you are, than he said my supervisor is taking status wait for a while .... he came back with info that i will get my laptop on firday ..... today is THU and no info on shipping .... yet ....

the purpose of sharing this whole thing is that be careful with lenovo now its not the same lenovo we know for years and after more than a month of ordering my laptop and sending it back i dont know where my laptop is as i esclated my ticket three time they dont even bother to reply or call you back ...... this is the worlds best PC's company and how they deal with customers ...... i made mistake of my life to buy this laptop and paying that much and still sitting without my laptop after more than a month ..... God knows what they are doing .... and may be i get my laptop in couple of months .... or they lost it ... or they are unable to fix it .... if the brand new laptop is faulty there should be policy for replacing the machine ... but brand new repaired lenovo laptop ... wooowww....

Options

222 Posts

08-02-2018

PH

155 Signins

855 Page Views

• Views: 855
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: X1 Carbon Brand new with defective keyboard sent for repairs no news no update .

2019-10-24, 13:13 PM

Hi Ahmed1981, we really apologize for the trouble. This is not really the experience we want you to have. Just want to know if this issue has been addressed already. We will make a follow up and do the necessary if you still need help. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete