cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmundi000
What's DOS?
Views: 289
Message 1 of 9

X1 Gen 6 lenovo update The package catalog for your system is currently being updated on the System

This use to work fine but now it doesnt. I am running a THINKPAD-X1-CARBON-6TH-GEN-TYPE-20KH-20KG. The sticker says 20KH-002JUS.

rmundi000
What's DOS?
Views: 288
Message 2 of 9

Re: X1 Gen 6 lenovo update The package catalog for your system is currently being updated on the Sys

Oh I tried to reinstall the utility and same thing. 

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 237
Message 3 of 9

Re: X1 Gen 6 lenovo update The package catalog for your system is currently being updated on the Sys

You are the second post that I have seen with the same error message... has it been going on for more than a few hours....days?

Ntldrxp
What's DOS?
Views: 212
Message 4 of 9

I am having the same issue on T440P laptops. It's sporatic as it may work on minute than after reboot it has the same error. I have checked .Net Framework, made sure BIOS is up to date and even Intel Firmware was up todate.

rmundi000
What's DOS?
Views: 200
Message 5 of 9

It actually seems to work now. Weird. It was stopped working maybe 6ish CST. And when I got up at 830 CST it worked. 

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 182
Message 6 of 9

We are having ongoing problems with the System Update catalogs that is causing these sporadic issues.  I don't have an ETA for a fix yet, but I just wanted to let you know that we're aware.  Sorry for this trouble.

rmundi000
What's DOS?
Views: 154
Message 7 of 9

Thanks for the heads up. 

Ravi184
What's DOS?
Views: 34
Message 8 of 9

The issue appears widespread to several models. I am experiencing this on T480s for last few days. Is lenovo doing something about this ?

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 25
Message 9 of 9

@Ravi184 wrote:

The issue appears widespread to several models. I am experiencing this on T480s for last few days. Is lenovo doing something about this ?

Sorry for this ongoing trouble.  I could also reproduce the problem today.  I have asked our content publishing team to take another look at this.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors