Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
likesuifeng
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 1 of 1

X1 YOGA 2017 KEYBOARD DO NOT WORK CORRECTLY

Hi guys, I am now very distressed with the keyboard of my X1 Yoga 2017, could you give me some advices? Here are the details:

1. About one month ago, I found the Ctrl key sometimes work, sometimes not. So I switch the Fn key and the Ctrl key, the Fn key is OK so I can still use this PC.

2. About half a month ago, I found that two line of keys (4, R, F, V, 5, T, G, and B keys) stop work. Then I asked the Lenovo service store to help replace a new keybord. The new keyboard works correctly at the first day, but those two lines of keys stop work again one day later. The sevice staff help replaced another new keyboard, but the problems appeared again, and other two lines of keys (9, O, L, 0, P ) do not work. The most impenetrable thing is that these keys may work after several hours and then stop work, and work and stop……

3. The sevice staffs think the mainboard may be the real problem, they helped ask the factory to check and the port on mainboard was replaced. The keyboard seems OK at the first two days, but today, the keyboard died again. 

I bought this PC on Lenovo office website at 2017 and now I have left US. Can I exchange my mainboard with Lenovo?

Thanks so much!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors