Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maorshahar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 310
Message 1 of 2

X1 Yoga 1st Gen: Can't install Intel management engine 11.8.50.3425 firmware

Hi, I'm trying to install "Intel Management Engine 11.8 Firmware Update" (specifically the newest version - 11.8.50.3425) but as you can see in the image attached it stucks on "Checking firmware parameters..." 

I've tried to install it from the "Levnovo Vantage win10 App" and even directly from the Lenovo's support website (https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds112240) but it keeps stucking in the same spot :/

What can I do? 

* If any other info is relevant tell me

I'll appreciate any help, thanks ahead

Untitled.jpg

Lenovo Employee Rydeen
Lenovo Employee
Views: 278
Message 2 of 2

Re: X1 Yoga 1st Gen: Can't install Intel management engine 11.8.50.3425 firmware

Dear customer,

As long as I saw your screenshot, it seems to me you had clicked command line prompt by mouse button because command line window has title "Select C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" and block cursor is located at character '5' in the "version 11.8.50.3425" string.  When user click the mouse on the command line window, process will be stopped.

If the screenshot was clicked by mouse but it was after ME firmware update really stopped, please read the attached XLS and fill your answers in the XLS file, then post the updated XLS again?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors