Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reneneimann
Blue Screen Again
Views: 741
Message 1 of 5

X1 Yoga 1st gen Synaptic touchpad driver issue

After the latest updates there's an issue with Synaptic touchpad drivers. E.g. the two-finger reverse scrolling option has defaulted and is greyed out under the touchpad settings (like most other settings) - see the attached screenshot. When closing the touchpad settings window, it takes long time and crashed few times.

Please assist.

blahblah_gc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 685
Message 2 of 5

Re: X1 Yoga 1st gen Synaptic touchpad driver issue

I am so surprised about the quality of this driver. It was released on the Xmas day, it makes me wonder if the engineers were too drunk in the party while releasing this patch.
geekywoo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 666
Message 3 of 5

This issue is so annoying! I noticed that my system updated to the newest driver (25th Dec - 19.3.4.116) yesterday and have exactly the same issue! Please can we have an update.
bjepson
Paper Tape
Views: 567
Message 4 of 5

I'm seeing some serious problems with this as well. When I go to to the second tab (Click), I get a popup error (the parameter is incorrect).

On the Scroll tab, I can't change Inertia. When I click it, it resets itself to None before I can click OK. I've included some screenshots.

cap1.PNGcap2.PNG

blahblah_gc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 563
Message 5 of 5

I think they had rolled back the change. At least for X1 Carbon Gen4, the latest driver has been replaced with a version with an eariler date.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors