cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susido
Fanfold Paper
Views: 310
Message 1 of 1

X1 Yoga 2nd Gen touchpad WAY too sensitive - unwanted left clicks while scrolling

I've had to turn off the single finger/ single click feature in Touchpad Settings because it is nearly impossible to use 2-finger scrolling in browsers (Firefox and Chrome) without inadvertently activating a left click on a link. Of course I've set Touchpad sensitivity to the lowest setting but I can't  actually detect much if any difference between the highest and lowest sensitivity settings. Unwanted left clicks are just insanely too easy to make and none of the several official Lenovo Touchpad driver updates I've installed in the months since I bought this laptop have helped this issue.

I know what a good Lenovo touchpad feels like - my Yoga 2 Pro touchpad was excellent. But that was before I believe most touchpad control settings became part of Windows 10 rather than left up to individual manufacturers? Now I'm back to the primitive method of pressing hard for a left click(s). It can actually be tiring to constantly to that and brings back unpleasant memories on using a 14 year old Dell laptop. Is this a recognized problem or is my X1 Yoga special?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors