Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krisna
What's DOS?
Views: 49
Message 1 of 2

X1 Yoga (2nd gen) not responding error through multiple programs

I've had this X1 for a bit over a year and half, since last 6 months (after my warrenty expired) when working in Microsoft Outlook, IE, and Chrome the machine stops for a minute with a not responding message.  Everytime the fan kicks on when it bricks up in this environment.  I've ran the diagnostic with the lenovo vantage application and everything comes back fine.  I ran a deep scan with Norton looking for virsus and still nothing comes up.  Overall all the programs say the machine is healthy, but it is clearly not since when I'm trying to do things throughout the day the application I am working in will just stop.  I am not running any heavy programs, just web browsers and outlook most of the time.  I have downloaded all the latests updates and drivers.  I can only assume it is a windows 10 pro problem?  Any help would be appreciated.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 46
Message 2 of 2

Re: X1 Yoga (2nd gen) not responding error through multiple programs

When it doesn't respond, hit ctrl-alt-del and select task manager.  You should be able to see the bottleneck.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors