Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vietals
Paper Tape
Views: 532
Message 1 of 3

X1 Yoga Touch Screen No Longer Working Even with Firmware update

The touchscreen only works for a week then I have to install it all over again. When are you guys going to fix this, lenovo its been a problem for over a month now. We want a permanent solution

Former Employee
Views: 425
Message 2 of 3

Re: X1 Yoga Touch Screen No Longer Working Even with Firmware update

In response to customer reports of intermittent touchscreen function failure on X1 Yoga (Type 20FQ and 20FR) after resuming from sleep or when the lid is opened or closed, Lenovo has made a solution via touchscreen firmware available via download from the Lenovo Forums.

The beta touchscreen firmware can be downloaded from this Lenovo Forums link: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/X1-Yoga-Type-20FQ-and-20FR-Touchscreen-Firmwa...

Please provide feedback regarding this beta in the discussion above to assist Lenovo with gauging the success of the firmware.

Thank you,

owlsswfc
Paper Tape
Views: 375
Message 3 of 3

Re: X1 Yoga Touch Screen No Longer Working Even with Firmware update

Hi there, i was advised to update to touch screen firmware dated 20 Jun 2016, it makes my problem worse.  Initially, my touch screen functions intermittenly but now it completely don't work and only the pen seem to work.  My pen cannot even pan or zoom without pressing the one of the buttons.  When is this problem or isuse going to be resolved?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors