Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
attackhelicoptr
What's DOS?
Views: 883
Message 11 of 16

Re: X1 Yoga Touchpad 3 Finger Gesture Not Working

Amy,

Can you let us know if there's been any progress with this issue, or if it's even being worked on? I've gone three months without a basic productivity feature on a brand new computer, and it's a little frustrating. I appreciate any information you can provide.

pjniez16
Fanfold Paper
Views: 878
Message 12 of 16

The 3-finger gesture to switch apps started working for me a month or so ago after one of the Microsoft updates.  However, I lost the ability to go back and forward swiping left and right with 3-fingers.  

@attackhelicoptr wrote:

Amy,

Can you let us know if there's been any progress with this issue, or if it's even being worked on? I've gone three months without a basic productivity feature on a brand new computer, and it's a little frustrating. I appreciate any information you can provide.

Former Employee
Views: 860
Message 13 of 16

In response to customer reports of unsatisfactory touchpad behavior on X1 Yoga, P50s, T460s, T560, X250, X1 Carbon (type: 20BS and 20BT), and X1 Tablet ThinkPads, Lenovo has released the latest Synaptics UltraNav Driver, v19.3.4.22.

The latest touchpad driver can be downloaded here: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds118386

Thank you,

slipr
Punch Card
Views: 47
Message 14 of 16

Dear Amy, I am having similar issues with my gen 3 X1 BS/BT, especially with two finger pinch zoom.  Why does this update not include windows 8.1?

tnx, slipr

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 34
Message 15 of 16

Hi slipr,

The X1 Carbon 20BS/BT update for Windows 8.1 is on the Lenovo support site: Choose your product, select Windows 8.1 as the operating system, and you will find it under Mouse, Pen and Keyboard. The exact location of the latest update is here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/THINKPAD-X-SERIES-LAPTOPS/THINKPAD-....

Hope this helps!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
slipr
Punch Card
Views: 26
Message 16 of 16

thanks. 2 weirdnesses here:

1 system update never saw that version. last it saw for unav was n10gw26w

2 i actually went ahead with the win10 n1cgr20w on my 8.1 machine and it works a charm.

so thanks for pointing out the obscure yet obvious

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors