Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickZonca39
Paper Tape
Views: 143
Message 1 of 3

X1 Yoga Touchscreen Recognizing Hand While Writing

Hello Everyone!

I am just starting to have an issue with my X1 Yoga where my touchscreen is starting to detect my hand while writing and causes my penstokes to be severely misplaced and all together makes writing impossible on the touchscreen. Here is the kicker though, this is only happing when I either have the charging cable or an HDMI chord to my auxillary monitor plugged into the laptop. When these chords are unplugged, the touchscreen functions perfectly as it has for the last 2+ years and writing on the touchscreen is perfect. Just last week and since the start of June 2019 I have been using my laptop with the auxillary monitor and charging cable plugged in and have had no issues with writing on my touchscreen. This issue with writing while having my chords plugged in just started happening yesterday for whatever reason.

Does anyone have a way to fix this so I can write on my touchscreen while having my monitor and/or charging cable plugged in? I am just starting medical school and have found having the auxillary monitor is really helping my studies so I would love to be able to utilize this extra screen while writing. 

Thank you so much! 

All the best,

Nick Zonca 

Lenovo Employee Vmax100K
Lenovo Employee
Views: 98
Message 2 of 3

Re: X1 Yoga Touchscreen Recognizing Hand While Writing

Hi guys,

May I know what`s MTM for you X1 yoga .  X1 yoga Gen1 .2. ..? 

NickZonca39
Paper Tape
Views: 88
Message 3 of 3

Re: X1 Yoga Touchscreen Recognizing Hand While Writing

This is a First Generation X1 Yoga. Thank you for your time!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors