Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calinca00
Paper Tape
Views: 1,410
Message 1 of 2

X1 Yoga Wifi Connecting problems

Hi  

My Wifi conneciton keeps dropping, it's not related to the router, as I have other computers and devices connect, also it happend with diferent wifi conections and routers.

The connection just drops and then they cannot detect the any network for a very long time. I've restarted my computer to try and solve this but this doesn't always solve the immediate problem, it happends randomly, sometimes 3 to 4 time in a hour, then ok for a couple of hours. 

I've realized also that sometimes when I'm working, even that on the task bar it doest show, when I press the notification setting on the taskbar I get that the flight mode is on, with bluetooht and wifi even though it's not??

I have lenovo solution center and lenovo companion intallled and apparentely all the lastest drivers.

So is there a solution for this, or is my computer just fautly and needs to be returned??

Thank you for your help

ekingxxx700
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,395
Message 2 of 2

Re: X1 Yoga Wifi Connecting problems

Hello 

Not sure if you have this issue resolved or not. I had the same problem with my x1 Carbon 2nd gen around the same time as you posted this. I tested with a USB wifi Dongle and the connection was much better. 

Of cause I did similar things as uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it, resetting NIC, etc  but nothing worked. 
Until I completely uninstalled Lenovo applications. I then downloaded the latest version of Lenovo Companion and using that, I ran system software update, which downloaded all the updated drivers, software and firmware for my lappy. Since then everything has been working fine.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors