02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

X1 extreme gen2 UK layouts

2020-02-01, 9:47 AM

Hello community, I have some trouble finding exact informations on x1 extreme gen2 uk keyboard layouts (EU, UK) the e-commerce site present as alternatives to my native language (Italian).

What I'd like to know is whether either of the two variants of the enter button is in ISO form (the taller, 'L' shaped one) and not ANSI.

Photo seems misleading and so psref site, where I can indeed find the different models but then pdf's photos are the same...

Commercial support didn't help a lot, so I'm writing here in the hope someone have and answer, as I'd really like to get a better idea, I'm also a little bit angry with Lenovo, who's so focused on the keyboards, but then pays very little attention to these communications...

I've found a keyboard with my desired specifications in the wild in this zdnet article but it's a too little evidence to base my purchase on (apart being the 1st gen model): https://www.zdnet.com/product/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-extreme/ - as you can see enter key is ISO and layout is UK

Could someone help me? Thank you, ciao!

Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: X1 extreme gen2 UK layouts

2020-02-01, 11:49 AM

wrote:

Hello community, I have some trouble finding exact informations on x1 extreme gen2 uk keyboard layouts (EU, UK) the e-commerce site present as alternatives to my native language (Italian).

What I'd like to know is whether either of the two variants of the enter button is in ISO form (the taller, 'L' shaped one) and not ANSI mycfavisit survey

Photo seems misleading and so psref site, where I can indeed find the different models but then pdf's photos are the same...

Commercial support didn't help a lot, so I'm writing here in the hope someone have and answer, as I'd really like to get a better idea, I'm also a little bit angry with Lenovo, who's so focused on the keyboards, but then pays very little attention to these tellgamestop survey communications...

I've found a keyboard with my desired specifications in the wild in this zdnet article but it's a too little evidence to base my purchase on (apart being the 1st gen model): https://www.zdnet.com/product/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-extreme/ - as you can see enter key is ISO and layout is UK

Could someone help me? Thank you, ciao!

I'm awaiting a Euro English X1E and, as far as I can tell from my research, this is basically US ANSI, though with an extra alt-accessed € key on the number row.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save