Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkcrundall
Blue Screen Again
Views: 549
Message 1 of 3

X100e backup via Lenovo tools self-cancels every time

My system keeps reminding me its time to do a backup, but when I try to do it, it cancels itself without doing anything. I've tried increasing the space available for backup to the max of 99GB, and my whole C-drive has only got 80GB on it. I've just downloaded and installed 400+MB of Lenovo updates, and it still won't work. What am I doing wrong?

Former Employee
Views: 505
Message 2 of 3

Re: X100e backup via Lenovo tools self-cancels every time

hey jkcrundall

could you use your thinkvantage tool and do a system update? Once done, see if the backup does the same thing

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
jkcrundall
Blue Screen Again
Views: 491
Message 3 of 3

Re: X100e backup via Lenovo tools self-cancels every time

Thanks for your suggestion, Serge, but I already did this as part of my 400MB download and install. Made no difference. Eventually, I decided to use Microsoft's own backup progam and back up to an external drive, which used 15Gig.  But I would still like to know why the much vaunted Lenovo system isn't working.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors