cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
novaz
What's DOS?
Views: 1,530
Message 1 of 5

X220 9 cell battery Panasonic cells (lenovo 44++)

Hi I am looking for FRU of lenovo battery with Panasonic cells. If someone has that battery with LG cells please write your experiences ... cycle count ... wirst use .... 

novaz
What's DOS?
Views: 1,457
Message 2 of 5

Re: X220 9 cell battery Panasonic cells (lenovo 44++)

Up

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,450
Message 3 of 5

Hello and welcome,

I don't know the answer for certain, but the Hardware Maintenance Manual lists two FRU numbers for the 9-cell battery.  Does that help?

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/x220_x220i_hmm_0a60739_06.pdf

42T4940, 42T4942

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,427
Message 4 of 5

I'm told by another mod () that Lenovo only sells the X230 batteries (44, 44+, 44++) now for the X220.  The X230 BOM lists batteries by manufacturer, so this may be of help:

http://download.lenovo.com/parts/ThinkPad/x230_x230i_fru_bom_20130128.pdf

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

novaz
What's DOS?
Views: 1,407
Message 5 of 5

Thank you  for repley. It is very helpfull, but  I googled  45N1175 - Panasonic9c and i found this

http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=110647

And it is Sanyo, but i should be Panasonic :-) It is posible ? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors