11-27-2016 03:00 PM - last edited on 11-27-2016 05:23 PM by topmahof
Last night, my laptop was going normally,well not really. and then i want to open the bios, i press f1 repeatedly but it didn't open. black screen, about a minutes, it suddenly turn off. and i turn on the laptop, black screen, and show "Error sending end of post message to ME" and suddenly turn off.
what happened? after 3 times turning on, still same. now i can't use the laptop
can anyone help me?
there's alot of problem before this happened :
1. laptop is always turning off after normal thinkpad boot ( Thinkpad ( to interrupt normal startup, press enter ) but not showing starting windows, it just suddenly turn off, and then i turn on. it goes normally. but makes issue like this :
- Wifi Can't turn on even if i press fn+f5
2. Battery is always 0% ( available, plugged in charging ( not charging )
3. When i turn off ( shut down ) the laptop, the screen is off, but the fan is still on, so i have to pick the battery to turn it off.
4. Actually a month ago i reinstall the window because HDD issue.
My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad x230 Windows 7 i bought about 3 years ago. also my bios is not updated. maybe i should update it, but i can't turn on the laptop now because the problem.
Any help Is Appreciated.
Mod Edit: Post Moved and Subject edited.