03-28-2016 11:04 AM
Since these are new machines, you may wish to contact Support, if you haven't already.
04-21-2016 01:24 AM
I had this issue. I solved i by doing the following:
1. Download the Intel Proset WiFi Software/Driver exe setup from the Lenovo website or Intel Website.
(I did from the Intel website)
2. Once your run the exe and complete the installation, the wireless will still appear as NOT installed in Device Manager. (Yellow exclamation mark)
3. Right-click on it in Device Manager, and select Update Driver Software.
4. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Un-check the box that says Show compatible hardware.
7. Scroll down on the left menu and select Intel Corporation.
8. On the scroll menu on the right, scroll down until you see Intel (R) Wireless-N 7265 (may also show driver version next to name.)
9. Select it, then hit Next to install.