Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
montero54
What's DOS?
Views: 1,223
Message 1 of 2

X260 WWAN upgrade

Hi all,

I bought thinkpad x260 without WWAN card, now I want to add this m.2 card, so what I need to make this  upgrade M.2 Card and two and 2x antenna (with blue and orange cord) it is all what I need Smiley Very Happy ? If yes what I should do with 2 grey cords? (antennas have 2- blue and grey and orange and grey, card have two for blue and orange) - thanks for a help Smiley Very Happy 

Guru
Views: 1,211
Message 2 of 2

Re: X260 WWAN upgrade

The orange antenna should go into connector one, and the blue auxiliary antenna should go into connector two. Here's a picture that shows you where that is: 

Capture.JPG

If you need a video guide to how to install the card, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHHbGyTdXQo

The part number for the WWAN card that is guaranteed to work with the X260 is 04X6095, 01AX748, 01AX746, and 01AX717. I've linked all of them to Lenovo's parts website if you want to order directly from there.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors