Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makimasplit
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,396
Message 1 of 2

X260 Wireless Mouse is not working after updates

Hello!

I have Lenovo x260 with windows 10 x64 (Build 10240) and wireless mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

After installing Lenovo updates mouse stop working. Now I can pair mouse, but it doesn't work. 

Reinstalling bluetooth drivers - also did not help.

Bluetooth driver version - Intel 8260 Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology for Windows 10 (64-bit) v.19.30.1648.920

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,272
Message 2 of 2

Re: X260 Wireless Mouse is not working after updates

Hello makimasplit,

Not sure if you were able to resolve the issue but for information a new bluetooth driver was been released yesterday to fix a blurtooth disconnection issue when using WiFi on the 2.4GHz frequency which could possibly have been the cause of what you were experiencing.

https://support.lenovo.com/sk/en/downloads/ds105906

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors