cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teamccd
What's DOS?
Views: 372
Message 1 of 1

[X300 intel external display] Problem to display correctly 1600x1200px on external screen

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my external display on my X300 laptop...

I have a X300 with WinXP, and a 20" 4/3 1600x1200 external display (Samsung 204B).

When I want to use my external display as an extended desktop, it didn't work well... First I configure my display as an extended ... into 1600x1200px resolution. As the ratio isn't 4/3 on the laptop, there is some border at the top and at the bottom of the external screen, consequenly there is an "lift" (when I go down the screen move down.. etc.). It's not very ..cool.

So there is an option into the graphic proprety to set the screen in "full screen : not keeping the proportions". But, in this case, my external screen display an ... triky ? There is still an "lift", but there is also two border on the right and the left of the screen, and the image quality isn't there. It's too deformed to can be read.

After some research it appear that my lenovo drivers do not match with the last intel one... But when I try to install the lenovo one ... It didn't work ! (hardware problem).

How can I get a working extended desktop into 1440x900 + 1600x1200 full screen !

Thanks for all, and sorry for my poor English...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors