Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwtr
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 810
Message 1 of 2

X380 20LH not charging

Hello guys!

Today my new Thinkpad Yoga x380 arrived. I used it for a while and noticed that the battery wont charge with the standard poweradapter.

At first I thought it was because of the threshold-charging-settings (where it is supposed to not charge the battery until it drops below a certain percent-value of charge). But ive already tried charging it via usb-c, and doing so works fine.

Edit: In addition, the charging-adapter isnt even recognized by the system. It simply does nothing. Except for the USB-C charging. (Charger works fine, i measured it with a voltmeter)

Am i supposed to send it in, and make use of my warranty?

Kind regards

Martin

mwtr
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 248
Message 2 of 2

Re: X380 20LH not charging

Im still having this problem, there was no update that fixed it or anyone who could tell me what to do about it. Furthermore im getting additional problems with windows 10 and the touchscreen, and those are not hardware sided. The pen and touch function wont work on windows, but still does in the browser (chrome). There is normal visual feedback from the screen (touch indicator-"rings"). But i cant press anything. Cant click anything on the startbar, cant click or move icons on the desktop.. nothing.. rendering the wohle "yoga"-functionallity useless. I am very disappointed by Lenovo and the socalled "support". I guess i will do my best to save people from buying your products in the future.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors